Why are shield helmets so popular? What are the advantages for skiers with eyeglasses, but also those without them? As with other fast-paced products, it is especially for a unique design that combines practicality with trendy style and colors. You'll love them easily!
1. Visor helmet simplifies life on a slope. Just easily slide the visor up and down. You will appreciate this option while moving from the cable car, ski lift or resting place to the slope, right into the action. Your face feels more relaxed and without the pressure from wearing ski goggles all day.
2. The visor has various useful technologies:
3. Allows to wear prescription glasses. It provides freedom while also providing the necessary protection. Without feeling the pressure of the frame or earpieces. The advantage will be appreciated by those who do not wear contact lenses or obstruct them in winter and would like to see every detail of the slope sharply on the slope. It adds a sense of safety and security, which is also reflected in the style of riding on the slope.
4. The field of view is unbeatably wide and without limitations. Peripheral vision does not limit the frame as with goggles. The visibility of skiers on the slopes is at the highest level, peripherally capturing any orbiting person who could pose a danger. Easy to clean and protect your eyes as well as ski goggles.
5. In combination with a scarf with original design, your outfit will become unique, eye-catching. Balaclava or shawl also serve well. The face stays warm, protected from cold, wind, snow and frost.
Photos by: chefkonrad